Alumni Ambassadors engage with all CLS alumni and represent the program to various audiences, including prospective CLS participants, program finalists, university staff, and the general public. For example, Alumni Ambassadors frequently organize online or in-person essay-writing workshops leading up to the CLS application deadline, give classroom presentations and information sessions about the CLS Program at college study abroad fairs other events, and organize events for alumni in their communities, among other activities.
Typical activities of an Alumni Ambassador include:
- General CLS and/or county-specific presentations to applicants or advisors
- Participating in online forums
- Sharing their program experiences with prospective CLS scholars
- Responding to questions from future CLS participants as needed
- Speaking on panels at conferences and CLS Program events
If you would like to get in touch with one of the current CLS Alumni Ambassadors, email email@example.com and we will connect you!