Critical Language Scholarship Program | Transcripts


Transcript Requests

Bryn Mawr College will provide one official transcript to each CLS participant who successfully completes the program and has requested academic credit. If you require additional transcripts, you will need to request them directly from the Bryn Mawr College Registrar.:

To request a transcript from Bryn Mawr College, visit the website of the Office of the Registrar at and select “Transcript for American Councils, HPI, RLI, Avignon, Non-Degree.”

While Bryn Mawr will award academic credit for successful completion of the program, participants are responsible for arranging credit transfer to their home institution. As each college and university has its own regulations regarding credit transfer, participants should contact the registrar or study abroad office at their home institution to determine how much of this credit may be transferred upon completion of the program. CLS participants are strongly encouraged do this before leaving the United States. There may be a delay between the end of the program and the issuing of official transcripts by Bryn Mawr College. If you are a graduating senior, this delay could cause problems if arrangements have not been made in advance.