CLS Alumni Ambassadors are recent CLS participants who take leadership roles as active and positive representatives of the CLS Program.
CLS 2019 Alumni Ambassadors
Alumni Ambassadors are selected through a competitive process each year. Approximately 20 alumni from 2018 program will be selected to be CLS Alumni Ambassadors for 2019. We look for alumni who have reflected on the successes and challenges of their experience and want to share their excitement for study abroad and the CLS Program with others.
Alumni Ambassadors engage with all CLS alumni and represent the program to various audiences, including prospective CLS participants, program finalists, university staff, and the general public. For instance, you can organize an online or in-person essay-writing workshop leading up to the CLS application deadline or give a presentation about CLS program at a college study abroad fair or a community event.
Typical activities of an Alumni Ambassador include:
- General CLS and/or county-specific presentations
- Participating in online forums
- Providing prospective CLS students with information about their experience
- Responding to questions from future CLS participants as needed
- Speaking on panels at conferences and CLS Program events
Click here to view CLS Alumni Ambassador profiles.
The 2020 Alumni Ambassador application will become available in November 2019.